1. On behalf of the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs (FCDO), British Embassy Baku, I am requesting a quotation for local relocation and warehousing services. Further details on the requirement are set out in the “Specification” below.
2. Your quote should remain valid for 30 days from the required date of receipt and all costs should be stated in local currency, Azerbaijan manat, including VAT. Your quote must be received by cop of 19 Feb,2024
4. Send your offer to the Corporate Services Officer [email protected] and cc- Deputy Corporate Services Manager, Leyla Iskandarova [email protected]
5. Should your offer be accepted, this request, the Specification, and your response will form a legally binding contract between you and the FCDO under the terms and condition. This Request for a Quote does not imply any commitment on the part of the FCDO
6. The proposed contract will commence on 01 April 2024, extendable by subject to agreement between FCDO and contracted party
British Embassy Baku is looking for contractual suppliers to provide services in the following areas:
• Storage facilities:
- indoor lockable space of about 85-90 sq. m
- 7/24 hrs security, video surveillance
- robust fire safety system (sprinkler, smoke detectors, fire hoses, and outdoor fire hydrants)
- proximity to the city centre max. 5-6 km
• Local residential and office relocation/moving services
The FCDO is committed to removing, wherever possible, single use plastics. You should ensure to highlight, separate and cost all single use plastics that relate to the delivery of these services. You must provide alternative biodegradable plastic (or other sustainable) options and their alternative costs. If there is no available alternative – please provide commentary. Please note that if alternatives are available – they must be put forward with your bid.